Our Goal:

OUR GOAL: Visit fifty states within the next two years. (edited: We missed our two year deadline but still hope to visit all 50 states)

The Rules: States we visit or where we have already visited as a family (three or more members) count. States visited by only one or two family members (such as a business trip) don't count.

Layovers and stopovers don't count. We have to actually either drive though a state or do some activity, outside of the airport, in that state.



Wednesday, August 22, 2012

There's an app for that

I have a new app for my smart phone.  It is called "Travel Pocket" and it is used to track travel expenses.  It is designed for business travelers so I have to tweak the categories a bit but I have started using it on my trips and will now include an expense report at the end of my trip reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment