Our Goal:

OUR GOAL: Visit fifty states within the next two years. (edited: We missed our two year deadline but still hope to visit all 50 states)

The Rules: States we visit or where we have already visited as a family (three or more members) count. States visited by only one or two family members (such as a business trip) don't count.

Layovers and stopovers don't count. We have to actually either drive though a state or do some activity, outside of the airport, in that state.



Friday, February 22, 2013

Denver, Colorado - getting home and budget report

Well, we didn't go home from Colorado, we went straight to Disney but we did get on our first choice flight with no problem.

As for the budget report..... well, here is the problem with technology.  I use an app to keep track of all me expenses and prior to downloading the spreadsheet to a PC, I had a phone issue and had to do a factory reset.  I lost my expense report.

I do have the receipts and could re-create the report but since this report is already more than three months behind, I figure I will just have to sum it up.

We used price line for the hotel and paid a ridiculously low price.  I think it was something like $55 per night.

The car was also cheap.

We ate food that we brought and only bought a few very cheap souvenirs.  We did pay entrance fees at a couple of places.  Although I can't cite the exact dollar amount, I do recall that we stayed within budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment