Our Goal:

OUR GOAL: Visit fifty states within the next two years. (edited: We missed our two year deadline but still hope to visit all 50 states)

The Rules: States we visit or where we have already visited as a family (three or more members) count. States visited by only one or two family members (such as a business trip) don't count.

Layovers and stopovers don't count. We have to actually either drive though a state or do some activity, outside of the airport, in that state.



Sunday, August 18, 2013

Live...from Alaska!

I am posting this from our resort in Girdwood, Alaska! We made it!.  My husband ended up ordering himself a ZED fare ticket and joined us on our trip.  I will make a full post on our trip at one point but I am trying to keep the trips in order and I am way behind on trip reports.  I just could not contain my excitement and had to check in to say how awesome this place is.  And huge.  We are overwhelmed with the expanse of it.  We would like to visit Denali and Mt. McKinley but it is a six hour drive from here.

We are planning on setting off tomorrow to see glaciers and hopefully some wildlife.  Look forward to an amazing trip report in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment